Red House Lodge
There is no record of and no one in the region exactly remembers when it was built. Pema Doma a 57 old owner of the house who lived her entire life in the village can only recall her parents saying that the woods that built the house were fetched from the nearby jungle, which now stands as a barren land.
Red House accommodating 22 bedrooms, with 20 attached bathrooms and the other 2 being standard rooms with common toilets, aims for a simple yet comfortable stay with all the basic necessities. We have tried our best to keep the essence of the house intact so you can feel the aura and enigma that engulfs you as soon as you enter!
In addition, the usage of organic and indigenous products will give you a first-hand experience of the look and feel of the village life, that will transport your imagination, yet make you feel vibrant and alive!!!
- Bath towel
- Coffees/Tea maker
- Working desk
- Water glass
- Luggage rack
- Cloth hanger
- Single Occupancy – $70 / Night
- Double Occupancy – $80 / Night
- Single Occupancy – $60 / Night
- Double Occupancy – $70 / Night
Dumba, Gangapurna, Rara
- Single Occupancy – $50 / Night
- Double Occupancy – $60 / Night
Phu, Nar, Pisang Peak, Muktinath
- Single Occupancy – $40 / Night
- Double Occupancy – $45 / Night